Yes, we do have a wholesale program. Here is what you need to know:
- We must have a valid copy of your tax/business license on file
- Minimum order is $100. You will not be able to checkout unless you reach that amount
- All items are packed bulk. Meaning, if you order 10 oz of a ring, you will get 1 10oz bag.
- Every item also has a minimum to get wholesale pricing, though usually pretty small. (hey, we wanted to make this easy for everybody) For items with choices (such as color), minimum is PER CHOICE.
- There are no discounts on sale items, tools, tutorials and books. Things we buy (findings) have a smaller discount than things (rings) we make.
- You must be logged into your account to see wholesale pricing.
- Wholesale pricing is available online only.
- No coupon codes accepted for wholesale orders.
- Be sure your order is correct when submitting. We are unable to add or change an order once submitted
If you look at any item, there are a few things you will see.
The main price you see (in this case, $7.74) is the regular retail price. Just below that you will see the minimum for the item (in this case 1.01 oz) and then the wholesale price you will pay for that minimum. (Again, you need to be logged into your WHOLESALE account to see this pricing)
Yeah, we know that 1.01 oz is a really odd amount, but without boring you with all the details, we had to do this to avoid a display issue for wholesale accounts. We hope you can forgive us.
Everything else you did to check out will be the same, including shipping quotes.
If you have any questions, please free to drop us a note at support at candtdesigns.com, or give us a call at 719-638-4631
If you would like a wholesale account here is what you need to do
- Set up, or have an existing account on our website.
- Email a copy of your business or tax license to support [at] candtdesigns.com. Please include your full name as it is on your account on our website. (We need this to be able to change your account)
- We will email you back once your account has been changed. Typically this will happen within 1 business day.
As always, if you see something that doesn’t look right, typo or anything odd, please let us know.